Carole Malone Explodes in Anger on GB News, Revealing What She Thinks Should Happen to Eritrean Migrant Found Guilty of Raping Elderly Pensioner

Carole Malone became visibly angry during her appearance on GB News as she discussed the case of an Eritrean man who was found guilty of raping an elderly man outside a church in north London.
The columnist joined Patrick Christys on Monday night’s edition of Patrick Christys Tonight to talk about illegal migration and the wider debate surrounding people who enter the UK without permission. The discussion became heated as the pair spoke about the serious allegations and the conviction of 33-year-old Bruke Desalagne.
Desalagne, who is originally from Eritrea, was found guilty at Harrow Crown Court of raping an elderly man outside St John’s Church in Harrow, north-west London. The attack happened late at night on July 23 last year, on a grass verge outside the church.

During the programme, Patrick described the case as one of the most disturbing illegal migration stories he had heard. Carole agreed and said she found the details extremely upsetting and disturbing.
She argued that the victim was particularly vulnerable because of his age and claimed that his condition made him an easier target. Carole then turned her attention to the wider immigration debate, questioning why someone convicted of such a serious offence should be allowed to remain in the UK after serving a prison sentence.
Carole also criticised politicians, lawyers, judges and human rights campaigners whom she believes make it difficult for certain foreign criminals to be removed from the country. She argued that people convicted of serious crimes should face deportation where the law allows it.
The case itself involved a prolonged assault that was partly witnessed by a member of the public. According to reports, Desalagne dragged the elderly man behind a billboard near the church, apparently attempting to hide what was happening. A witness noticed the incident from a nearby window and contacted police.
CCTV footage later played an important role in the investigation and showed the attack taking place while vehicles, including a London double-decker bus, passed nearby. A portion of the incident was also captured on a witness’s mobile phone and was later handed to police.
Officers arrived at the scene within around five minutes of receiving the report. They found Desalagne near the church sign, while the victim was lying behind it. He was arrested at the scene and later charged.
A jury at Harrow Crown Court eventually found Desalagne guilty of rape after considering the evidence presented during the trial. He is due to be sentenced in the autumn.
Detective Constable Luke Revill of the Metropolitan Police described Desalagne as a dangerous offender who had targeted an elderly and vulnerable man. He also praised members of the public who alerted police and helped officers respond quickly.
The detective said the police would continue working to bring sexual offenders to justice and encouraged anyone who had experienced similar offending to report it, adding that victims would be supported and listened to by officers.
The case has since reignited a wider argument about illegal migration, crime, deportation and how the UK deals with foreign nationals convicted of serious offences. While Carole’s comments focused heavily on immigration and deportation, the criminal case itself was decided by the evidence presented in court, with Desalagne found guilty by a jury.
The convicted man will remain subject to the criminal justice process while the court prepares to decide his sentence later this year.



